One of the most relaxing and enjoying time of the day is bath time. Various things can be used when relaxing in that big garden tub of yours. Let’s discuss about things that can make bathing more relaxing and enjoyable.
- The way to relax
Bathtub can be a major part of your relaxation time. There are various types of tubs that can be found in the market in order to fit everyone’s needs. Standard size tubs for one person is the most popular one that most people have. This type can also be very relaxing with just adding some things around based on what you like. You can fill the tub up with your favorite smelly bubbles or relaxing oils. All those bubbles around you plus the hot water will make you feel special and important.
- Creating romantic atmosphere in your bathroom
If you like getting romantic in the tub, the garden tub perhaps is a good one for small areas and large enough for the second person to join you. It is nice having garden tubs sunken into your floor area. You can box the tub in and install a music system into it since music is always relaxing. Turn the music on by inserting a CD or listening to music channel or maybe play an mp3. Music and garden tub are perfect to spice up your day. So here are some tips to create romantic atmosphere in your bathroom:
- Make sure to think about where you’re going to install the tub and the sitting around it if you’re looking for romance and relaxation. When you’re trying to relax and enjoy the surrounding area, your décor means a lot. Choose a room where you can be away from everything and just be alone, yet only a room away from master bedroom. Decide a theme and how you’re going to fill in the empty spaces before installing your tub. Pick one end of the room and make place for the stool and a shower. Make them separate from your tub. Since you can color and coordinate the colors to both rooms to match the bedroom, then putting the sink in the same room with the tub is ok.
- Put mirrors around your tub and place inserts at one end for glass of wine you might want to have while relaxing. You may also want to add candles so they can glow into the mirrors when they lit. Doesn’t it sound romantic?
- Install garden tubs with jets in it is a good way to get that massage you’ve been wanting. Some of them even have heaters connected to keep your water warm. However, be careful and try not to fall asleep and drown in there. It could happen, so don’t stay in there too long with the jets on since they can really make you relax. Don’t forget to add mirrors and candles to make it perfect.
- Put a decorated chair in a corner where you can sit to dry off to match your theme. Add some lotion you might have for your feet. You need to smell good after relaxing in that tub and a little bit of body lotion can go a long way. Match your lotion scent with the oil you’ve used, so when you’re done you will smell like the scent. Body lotions are not so expensive. You can also find coupons, deals, sales, clearances, etc online to help you save money.
- Finding oils, bathtubs, candles, lotions and more
You may want to check out the department stores or go online. Try different smells of candles, lotions, and oils and enjoy!